Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tour de Craft Guest Designer - Joy Taylor!


Today I have another amazing friend joining me for a guest post, and I am so in love with her fabulous card!! Welcome Joy Taylor! She visits my blog by way of Australia, where they have to stay up late into the wee hours to watch the Tour de France live... in the past, Joy and I have enjoyed a good laugh watching some of the crazy things the fans do along the routes through the mountains!

Are you enjoying The Tour de France and also the amazing creations that Libby is sharing here, so much eye candy to behold..

I love when the Tour comes around each year and was super jealous this year as my cousin and his family took the time to follow the Tour, he looked like he was having a blast...dreaming will always get me there one day LOL, but secretly as I say each year I do enjoy seeing the sights and countryside, plus the antics that seem to happen along the way from the stupid people LOL..

Sadly with being home looking after my Mum this year I have not been able to view it as much as I would like, but I do sneak in a little at a time to make me happy..



So in order to honour the race this year, I have created a card that is really different, I figured there are so many different men from all around the world that ride in this race each year, so fitting that I was able to use the Neat and Tangled Origami Map stamp set, embossing with white embossing powder on water color paper and playing with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, that I have to say I am in love with..

Adding two different greens and blue for the outer part of the embossing, finishing the card off with some wood veneer and a sentiment was all this card needed..

Here is a close up of the card..



Thanks Libby for asking me to play along again this year, I always look forward to creating and enjoying the Tour, I hope you all have enjoyed the posts and creations, still more to come..

Thank you so much for joining me today, Joy! Be sure to visit Joy's blog, Simple by Design, and leave her some love!

2 comments:

  1. Now I have picked my jaw up off the floor... this is one amazing card. Love the map stamp and how dramatically Joy has used !!!!!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover