Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Time for a TTT!

Today is Stage 9 in the Tour de France - the TTT!! TTT = Team Time Trial. During the individual time trial, it's each cyclist alone against the clock. This time, each team starts together. In the TTT, individual performances aren't the key - you're only as good as you're fifth teammate across the line!


I pulled out more older Hero Arts from my collection. These are from the Hero Arts + Studio Calico collaboration. I love the Ferris Bueller quote - just like a group of cyclists on their bikes, life moves pretty fast.

I made my bikes red on this card, because today I'm cheering for Team BMC, who races in red & black. My favorite American cyclist in this year's Tour, Tejay van Garderen, rides for BMC. (I told you about Tejay last weekend!) If they do well, he could be wearing yellow tomorrow. Will it happen? Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Great design, Libby! I love that you have transferred your passion for the TdF to cardmaking again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Libby - the sense of motion is amazing!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover