Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Special Thanks Blog Hop


Hello! Today I'm participating in a special blog hop, to thank Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine for many wonderful years of inspiration and fun. You should have arrived here by way of the Reverse Confetti blog, but if you didn't, you may want to jump back to the very beginning!

Many of the people participating in this hop were actually published in the magazine. Me, not so much. I always wanted to try and submit, but I never got my nerve up to actually do it. And I'm heartbroken to say I waited too long and now it will never happen!! But... I have been a subscriber for many years, and have been inspired over and over again by this incredible magazine. It's so sad and frankly, unimaginable, to think they won't be around anymore! So, I made this card to say THANK YOU - for making our crafty world bright!


I used the Hero Arts set Written in the Stars, and created the background with a whole slew of Hero Arts ink daubers! I love this watercolored, swirly look - it reminds me of a star nebula! The star constellations and message were embossed with a pretty glittery gold powder from my stash.

Now to continue on with the hop, please visit Shelly Kurth. And THANK YOU Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine - you will be sorely missed!

Thanks for stopping by today,

9 comments:

  1. Libby, your card is AWESOME! Love it! And I can't believe you never were published or tried!...Your work is truly amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did that background!! Great card Libby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Libby - the stars are beautiful against that wonderful background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many names on this blog... so many incredible artists who have been touched by PC&S. This is so beautiful. I love the colorful swirlyness (did I make that word up or just spell it wrong? LOL!) of it.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover